Copy of Message From Shawn
In this quick message from Shawn, he explains what you should look for when buying a water filtration system. Shawn also goes over some of the games or "methods" other water companies use to take more of your money once they get you as a customer.
Things you should watch our for:
- Type of valve. How easy it is to fix, where can you get parts etc.
- The filtering media used. How often it should be replaced. What are the limits. For example, what is the "PH" range the media works best under?
- What is the inside piping? Some systems are 1/2 or 3/4 inside the tank. This means it may reduce your water flow or pressure.
- Maintenance and repair. How often does it need to be repaired? What, if any, are common issues you should expect? How often do the systems need to be serviced?
- Experience and knowledge. Does the company or person you're talking with have enough experience to help you if you run into any problems?
- History. Companies come and go in the water business. Does the company have any history?
Below is a quick video of Shawn discussing games other water companies play.