BACK WASHABLE FILTER / CLACK "I-S" VALVE
This unit comes standard with THE CLACK "I-S" Valve that allows for more functionality when compared with the standard Clack WS1 valve or other valve systems on the market today.
Most Important Feature: The Clack Valve was developed and designed for Ultra-fast disassembly, service and repair without tools or special training for easy field service and support. 99% of the repairs or modification can be done easily by anyone with the right phone support. This one feature separates it from all the valves currently being sold.
To learn more about THE CLACK "I-S" Valve click here
MEDIA: To be determined
- Flows from 3 to 20 gallons per minute based on filter size
- High flow control valve for more efficient back washing cycles
- Costs less than $2.00 per year to operate on 12 volts (standard plug)
- Regenerates less frequently than traditional filters using up to 50% less water than manganese green-sand filters
- Meter Immediate, Meter Delayed, Meter with Day Override, Vacation and Calendar Clock mode
- Adjustable cycle times
- Unique bypass with an integrated space saving turbine meter and sample port on the inlet. One-piece design avoids meter jamming
- Time saving quick connect fittings on bypass
- NSF Certified
- Pipe Size External To Connect - 1" or 3/4" or 1/2'"