Sulfur filter & Iron Remover Chemical Free (Air Injection System / CLACK (TAHOE VALVE)
THIS ONE TANK SYSTEM WILL COMPLETELY REMOVE THE SULFUR (EGG SMELL) AND OR H2S IN YOUR WATER.
If you're using a chlorination or peroxide system this one tank can do the same job without the use of harsh chemical or maintenance.
Removing the smell of sulfur and high iron levels can be done VERY easily with this unit. It works with low and high PH. This unit is tannin friendly.
CLACK TAHOE VALVE
This unit comes standard with Clack's TAHOE valve that allows for more functionality when compared with the standard Clack WS1 valve. Some of the main differences are within the valve's programming. For example, in drought scenarios or low water flow scenarios we can stagger the regeneration stages giving time for the well to recover when in the regeneration mode. Also this valve allows the option for possible additions of other appliances such as an ozone generator if needed in the future.
NOTE: The standard Clack WS1 Valve does not have the same functions and features as the Tahoe valve.
IMPORTANT NOTE - This unit only requires 4 to 5 gallons per minute to back wash due to the low weight media bed. Most other units on the market require 6 to 9 gallons a minute to work properly. Most homes, especially older ones can only produce 5 to 6 gallon a minute. In older homes or homes with low water flow the lifespan of the similar units (not mine) will be dramatically shortened.
How to compare:
- The Clack TAHOE valve allows for better control of the high pressure air bubble, as a result it can remove higher levels of sulfur, H2S and iron. I have this unit on application where the H2S was as high as 10 parts.
- Clack TAHOE valve allow for adjustable cycle times when and if in a drought scenario
- Clack TAHOE valve has 2 auxiliary motor drivers
- Clack TAHOE valve has 2 relay outputs for various accessories such as an ozone generator or chemical pump
- Clack TAHOE valve system controller-ready software
- Clack TAHOE valve high service flow rate up to 27GPM
- Clack TAHOE valve is the only valve on the market that can be repair within minutes with no special tools or training.
- Clack TAHOE valve for future consideration (10 to 15 years or use) can be rebuild easily with no special tools or training
- Clack TAHOE valve Meter accuracy 5% (much better than most allow for a lower salt & water consumption)
- Clack TAHOE valve has 9 programmable cycles you can choose with no specific order.
- Clack TAHOE valve has integrated circuits boards and proven piston technology for a long lasting life.
- Will remove iron bacteria in small amounts without ozone
- With a better control feature for the air bubble my systems are able to filter out higher levels of contaminants.
- Media is made in the U.S.A.
- Light weight media bed use 70% less water to regenerate.
- Light weight media requires only 4gpm to backwash - Most need at least 7gmp
- Media should not exhaust or need to be replaced
- Is compatible with an ozone generator assembly.
- My Sulfur and Iron remover helps you remove these contaminants without the use of chemicals. It is a low maintenance one tank, air injection system. The regeneration time is 50% less than traditional filters using less water and power.
- For the "do-it-yourselfers" this unit comes standard with 3/4 or 1 inch quick connect fittings for easy installation.
- NSF Certified
- Fully programmable electronic control valve
- Low weight media uses 70% less water in backwash
- Complete removal of sulfur smell (egg smell), iron, manganese and color up to 12 ppm.
- No use of chemicals
- Low maintenance does not use salt or chemicals. Turn it on once and forget about it.
- No air pump installation required before the pressure tank
- Media Life Expectancy — essentially UNLIMITED and is TANNIN friendly
- System can handle up to 12 ppm of H2S (most systems only hand up to 3pm)
- Flows from 3 to 20 gallons per minute based on filter size
- High flow control valve for more efficient back washing cycles
- Costs less than $2.00 per year to operate on 12 volts (standard plug)
- Complete removal of iron (color in water)
- No more stains on your white clothes
- Comes standard with 3/4 or 1 inch quick connect fittings for easy installation.
- Natural oxidation removes iron without chemicals, air pumps or a venturi
- Low maintenance one tank system no air pumps
- Regenerate less frequently than traditional iron filters using up to 50% less water than manganese green-sand filters
- Meter Immediate, Meter Delayed, Meter with Day Override, Vacation and Calendar Clock mode
- Adjustable cycle times
- Unique bypass with an integrated space saving turbine meter and sample port on the inlet. One-piece design avoids meter jamming
- Time saving quick connect fittings on bypass
- Quick connect drain line o-ring eliminates need for Teflon
- Power cord even has quick connect for easy valve spin on
- NSF Certified
- Tank Size - 10 x 54 or 12 x 54 (Larger tanks available)
- Pipe Size - 1' or 3/4' or 1/2'
NOTE: Please take a moment to call me, sometimes I can solve the problem with smell over the phone with a 5 minute conversation for free.
Choosing the right media is VERY important. Using birm, carbon, KDF or other forms of mix media beds decreases the life of these units when tannins or high sulfur or H2S is present. Also most common media used on similar system are heavy and require a lot of water pressure to work properly. Most units using birm or other media will clogged up quickly and need to be re-bedded often increasing the cost of ownership.
We Also Recommend
6 Stage Water Purification System with PH Stabilizer (5+1) / Reverse Osmosis