Tannin Remover (CLACK TAHOE VALVE) $50 / Month
CLACK Tahoe Valve
This unit comes standard with Clack's TAHOE valve that allows for more functionality when compared with the standard Clack WS1 valve. Some of the main differences are within the valve's programming. For example, in drought scenarios or low water flow scenarios we can stagger the regeneration stages giving time for the well to recover when in the regeneration mode. Also this valve allows the option for possible additions of other appliances such as an ozone generator if needed in the future.
NOTE: The standard Clack WS1 Valve does not have the same functions and features as the Tahoe valve.
- Clack TAHOE valve allow for adjustable cycle times when and if in a drought scenario
- Clack TAHOE valve has 2 auxiliary motor drivers
- Clack TAHOE valve has 2 relay outputs for various accessories such as an ozone generator or chemical pump
- Clack TAHOE valve system controller-ready software
- Clack TAHOE valve high service flow rate up to 27GPM
- Clack TAHOE valve is the only valve on the market that can be repair within minutes with no special tools or training.
- Clack TAHOE valve for future consideration (10 to 15 years or use) can be rebuild easily with no special tools or training
- Clack TAHOE valve meter accuracy 5% (much better than most allow for a lower salt & water consumption)
- Clack TAHOE valve has 9 programmable cycles
- Comes standard with a high grade, commercial resin
- Resin is Canadian made. The resin used in most other units (in retail units it is lower) is usually cross linked x 4. My units use a fine mesh resin crossed linked x 10, that means my resin will last you years without problems.
- It has special resin compared to other tannin filters to ensure these contaminants are trapped and removed from the water.
- Uses up to 80% less salt compared to traditional systems
- Includes turbulator to ensure the resin is washed thoroughly to ensure it last for years. NOTE: Most tannin removers do not come with turbulators. Turbulators can add life to your system and allow it to remover higher levels of contaminants.
- Turbulator requires less water in backwash cycles
- 12 Volt AC uses less than $2.00/yr in electricity
- Regenerates (cleans itself) on demand
- Self-diagnostic service features
- For the "do-it-yourselfers" it comes standard with 3/4 or 1 inch quick connect fittings for easy installation.
- This unit should provide you with 15 to 20 years of service without any hassles and use less salt than most units available on the market today.
- NSF Certified
NOTE ONE: If you have iron and/or calcium with tannins or if you have organically bound tannins - mixed bed units are available. Please call to discuss.
NOTE TWO: Not all tannin resin is the same, the quality of the resin and type of the resin is important in removing tannins for short term and long term consideration.
This unit should provide you with 15 to 20 years of service without any hassles and use less salt than most units available on the market today.
- Color in your water is gone
- Smell in your water is gone
- Brighter whites and more vibrant colors
- Easier Cleaning (no more scrubbing the tub and toilets)
- Protect Plumbing and Appliances
- Extended Life of Laundry
- Nicer looking water
- Comes standard with 3/4 quick connect fittings for easy installation.
Exclusive NSF Certified electronic control valve with reliable piston, seal and spacer technology
- Cabinet or Twin Tank models
•- Manually index to cycle position for easier and faster installation and service
- 7 Year Warranty (includes resin) on NSF Certified fiberglass tanks; 7 years on valve
•-User friendly LCD display shows time of day, regeneration mode and gallons remaining
- 48 hours memory back-up
- Meter Immediate, Meter Delayed, Meter with Day Override and Calendar Clock mode
- Adjustable cycle times
- Brine safety valve provides extra overflow protection
- Unique bypass with an integrated space saving turbine meter and sample port on the inlet. One-piece design avoids meter jamming
- Time saving quick connect fittings on bypass and brine line. Power cord even has quick connect for easy valve spin on.
- Drain line o-ring eliminates need for Teflon
- NSF / WQA approved resin
- Voltage 12V/60Hz (120V to 12V wall mount transformer included)
- Pipe Size 3/4'' or "1inch"
- Max Water Temp = 110oF (43oC)
- Max Operating Pressure = 100 PSIG (689 kPa)
- At stated service flow rates the pressure drop through these devices will not exceed 15 PSIG
- Flow rate - Service 10 gpm / Backwash 2 gpm
- Tank Size - 10 x 48
- Brine Tank Size - 15.0 x 15.0 x 34.7
- Salt Capacity - 230lbs
We Also Recommend
Sulfur filter & Iron Remover Chemical Free (Air Injection System / CLACK (TAHOE VALVE) $25 / Month
6 Stage Water Purification System with PH Stabilizer (5+1) / Reverse Osmosis