Water Softener For Well Water (CLACK's TAHOE VALVE) $30 / Month
- Clack TAHOE valve allow for adjustable cycle times when and if in a drought scenario
- Clack TAHOE valve has 2 auxiliary motor drivers
- Clack TAHOE valve has 2 relay outputs for various accessories such as an ozone generator or chemical pump
- Clack TAHOE valve system controller-ready software
- Clack TAHOE valve high service flow rate up to 27GPM
- Clack TAHOE valve is the only valve on the market that can be repair within minutes with no special tools or training.
- Clack TAHOE valve for future consideration (10 to 15 years or use) can be rebuild easily with no special tools or training
- Clack TAHOE valve meter accuracy 5% (much better than most allow for a lower salt & water consumption)
- Clack TAHOE valve has 9 programmable cycles you can choose with no specific order.
- Comes standard with a high grade commercial resin cross link 10x
- Resin is Canadian made. The resin used in most other units (in retail units it is lower) is usually cross linked x 4. My units use a fine mesh resin crossed linked x 10, that means my resin will last you years without problems.
- Great for water where iron and manganese levels tend to fluctuate.
- It has special resin compared to other softeners to ensure these contaminants are trapped and removed from the water.
- Uses up to 80% less salt compared to traditional systems
- Includes turbulator to ensure the resin is washed thoroughly to ensure it last for years. NOTE: Most softeners or HIM systems do not come with turbulators. Turbulators can add life to your system and allow it to remover higher levels of contaminants.
- Turbulator requires less water in backwash cycles
- 12 Volt AC uses less than $2.00/yr in electricity
- Regenerates (cleans itself) on demand
- Self-diagnostic service features
- For the "do-it-yourselfers" it comes standard with 3/4 or 1 inch quick connect fittings for easy installation.
- This unit should provide you with 15 to 20 years of service without any hassles and use less salt than most units available on the market today.
- Life time expectancy. Most likely you will never need to buy another softener again. It is computer managed with a simple interface. In case of power outages our system can hold its memory for almost a week so you don't have to worry about it.
- NSF Certified
NOTE: The resin used in most other units (in retail units it is lower) is usually cross linked x 4. My units use a fine mesh resin crossed linked x 10, that means my resin will last you years without problems.
- Lower salt consumption, water consumption & less maintenance
- Silky Shiny Hair
- Soft Skin
- Crystal Clear Dishes and Glassware
- Brighter whites and more vibrant colors
- Easier Cleaning (no more scrubbing the tub and toilets)
- Use up to 70% Less Soap
- Lower Water Heating Cost (up to 30%)
- Protect Plumbing and Appliances
- Extended Life of Laundry
- Save Money
- Includes turbulator to ensure long life
- Comes standard with 3/4 or 1 inch quick connect fittings for easy installation.
- Resin is crossed link 10x and manufactured in Canada
- Exclusive NSF Certified electronic control valve with reliable piston, seal and spacer technology
- Cabinet or Twin Tank models
•- Manually index to cycle position for easier and faster installation and service
- 10 Year Warranty on NSF Certified fiberglass tanks; 7 years on valve
•-User friendly LCD display shows time of day, regeneration mode and gallons remaining
- 48 hours memory back-up
- Meter Immediate, Meter Delayed, Meter with Day Override and Calendar Clock mode
- Adjustable cycle times
- Brine safety valve provides extra overflow protection
- Unique bypass with an integrated space saving turbine meter and sample port on the inlet. One-piece design avoids meter jamming
- Time saving quick connect fittings on bypass and brine line. Power cord even has quick connect for easy valve spin on.
- Drain line o-ring eliminates need for Teflon
- NSF Certified fiberglass tanks / WQA approved resin
- Voltage 12V/60Hz (120V to 12V wall mount transformer included)
- Pipe Size 3/4'' or "1 inch)
- Max Water Temp = 110oF (43oC)
- Max Operating Pressure = 100 PSIG (689 kPa)
- At stated service flow rates the pressure drop through these devices will not exceed 15 PSIG
- Flow rate - Service 10 gpm / Backwash 2 gpm
- Tank Size - 9 x 48
- Brine Tank Size - 15.0 x 15.0 x 34.7
- Salt Capacity - 230lbs
We Also Recommend
Sulfur filter & Iron Remover Chemical Free (Air Injection System / CLACK (TAHOE VALVE) $25 / Month
Ultraviolet Sterilization Systems With Sediment Filter (UV Light) $10 / Month
6 Stage Water Purification System with PH Stabilizer (5+1) / Reverse Osmosis