Our ultraviolet (UV) disinfection systems are designed for ease of installation and simple operation, each with a full list of standard features.
NOTE: All UV systems to ensure 100% effectiveness require a 5 micron sediment filter before the light to ensure there is no sediment in the water so the light can access the bacteria.
Our UV systems comes with a standard BIG BLUE 5 micron sediment filter.
- Canadian-made 115V/60hz CSA approved ballast
- Lamp failure alarms – audible and visual
- Lamp change countdown clock and 7-day override feature
- Quality 304 stainless steel mirror-polished chamber
- 9000-hour rated UV lamp with 4-pin connector
- Crystal quartz sleeve with silicone o-rings
- Detailed installation and maintenance manual
- Easy wall-mount installation clips
- Each unit is equipped with all necessary hardware for trouble-free installation
- BIG BLUE 5 micron sediment filter
Note: You want a UV system that has a countdown clock to tell you when the bulb needs to be changed. Some systems don’t have a countdown clock and simply tell you the bulb needs to be changed with an alarm at the last minute.